Police Raid BHH

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Unregistered, 15. November 2002.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Cut and paste of post in dexterhorn which should be of interest here:

Last night was an interesting one at Oase. I arrived in Frankfurt at 8:00 pm. Early enough (so I thought) to enjoy 2 or 3 good session of temporary love and still get to bed at a reasonable hour. It was not to be. As I pulled into the Oase parking lot, their security boys were everywhere turning people away. It turns out that Germany’s finest law enforcement officials decided to pay a surprise call on Oase. The first, according to the Chef in about 2 years. I was told to come back in about 1-½ hours and things should be cleared up. 3 hours later, I was finally allowed entrance. It turns out that the Polizeikontrolle lasted about 4 ½ hours and around 20 girls were taken away in handcuffs. I did not catch the names of anyone who was taken away, but one of the girls told me that it was mostly from the newer crop of girls who were arrested, either for not having correct documentation or for being in Germany and working with the proper permission.

So, needless to say, the atmosphere was a little strange. The owner was clearly not in the best mood. Being shut down for five hours on any evening at Oase makes for a noticeable loss in profit, especially since most prospective client probably decided to head down the road to Atlantis.

As a loyal BHH fan, I decided to wait it out. They are undergoing some construction now so the bar area has been temporarily moved to the pool/fitness area. After the raid there were fewer guests than normal and, of course, 20 fewer girls. I looked for Melanie but she was nowhere to be seen. When Andrea (red head, Russian, LEGS, really cute) approached me, I let her lead me to the Kino area. She has all the right moves. This proved to be a good start to the evening.

Maria was next on the program. GFE extraordinaire.

After a Sauna and a long soak in the whirlpool, I ran into Ilke (German dark-haired, major hard-body) and let here lead me to a room. Since they were all occupied and I personally dislike the little poolside partitions, we waited in the shower area for something to be free. The wait, although a long one, did not seem so since Ilka decided to practice her oral skills on me right there in the shower area, in plain view of everyone at the temporary bar. (I can remember when such brazen acts of public expression would have mortified me.) When a room finally did become free, we lost no time getting down to business. She continued what she started in the shower and sent me on my way with a huge grin.

It is hard to say how this raid will effect things at BHH. I find it interesting that it takes place not to long after the failed opening of the Oase II in Aachen

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

the last round up

At a guess I would say the German police are reacting to the flood of east european girls who get a three month visitors visa or even a student visa and work in the clubs. As prostitution has been put on a more legal footing by the government- they are now entitled to the same employment rights as anyone else - it makes sense for the authorities to clamp down on 'illegal' workers, whether it be in a sex club or anywhere else. In other words making prostitution more like a day job means better protection from the police who will raid clubs in the same spirit that they raid building sites where black market labour is employed.
    Whereas before when prostitution was in that grey area of legality but no recognition, the police were not going to bother too much; such as telling club owners when they were coming around for a check.
    The pressure comes down from the ministry which says 'right we've legalised the profession so let's clear out the illegal girls'
    A lot of German girls complain about the competition from the east, saying the eastern pay no taxes and no social security etc etc - so it could be the raids are from a tip off on the inside.
    Personally it is a shame that this is happening. I think that the service you get from a local girl is often pretty perfunctory, whereas the east european girls retain an enjoyment of what they do and have a lot more fun most of the time. Lets face it they come from countries where girls still think pleasing men is what women are made for!!The german girls are more PC about the whole thing. They have a lot of western hang ups about being a woman.

3. Andy69

Andy69 Volkstribun

Homepage:
    Re: the last round up

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

exactly, that´s it!

andy69

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden