My Winter 03 Romp in D'land

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Jackyo, 8. März 2003.

1. Jackyo

Jackyo Legionär

Homepage:
    Despite the relative unfavorability in the euro-dollar exchange rate, I spontaneously took advantage of a cheap Internet airfare offer to experience Karnevel in Koeln at the beginning of this week.

If you’ve never visited NRW over Karnevalzeit, its an interesting experience. There is a great party mood, strange music and lots of drunken folks. The Koelner are great people.

I had the chance to visit four clubs over the time I was there: Fantasyland, Tag und Nacht Café in Moenchengladbach (totally new), Babylon and Wiago.

Things have changed at Fantasyland since my last visit: the bar area is gone, they don’t serve food anymore (but it can be ordered from the outside, otherwise doughnuts are all that was offered), the round bed in the second contact room is gone and the massage area has been moved from where it was near the tanning machine to the back near the whirlpool.

The last time I was there (end of October), there were about a dozen women present. This time around, there were only seven: Lucy (ranked number three in the Ms Roemerforum contest), Alina (mentioned among the top ten in the same contest), Denise of Latvia (who I’d been with the last time), Tanja (more about her later), a medium sized blonde with tattoos, a medium size brunette with a nice face and a smaller rounder brunette. At 19:00, the last four on this list left. This was when I decided it wasn’t worth hanging around either.

I had a session with Tanja. She’s petite, small on top but has a decent face, nice legs and interesting ass. She’s from Siberia, one of the Volga Deutschen allowed into the country over the past several decades. Her German is good though slightly accented.

You might be pleased to know she's no longer pulling off her scam. When she introduced herself, a lightbulb went off in my head: "This is the one Shakespeare had a bad experience with". I didn't say anything but was curious to find out how it would go.

After five minutes on the couch, she suggested we go upstairs.

I went down on her. It took a while to get her off but I was patient. When she came it was quite violently with involuntary contractions on my fingers and the works. I loved the way she squeezed my head between her legs.

When we went down to my locker to pay, I gave her 60 Euros. She asked: "I'll have to get change as I don't have a five". She cocked her head back. I let her keep the five.

As my friend, Z, also experienced, this seems to be the new way they squeeze tips out of the customers.

I was, nonethless, quite satisfied. If there had been more women and food I’d have stayed longer but I guess it was expecting too much from the Sunday before Rosenmontag to expect more.

Spent Rosenmontag wandering the streets of Koeln but started to tire of it by the afternoon and decided to find a quiet place to find some Ruhe. I’d visited Tag und Nacht Café website, seen the photos of the place and the women and thought it might be worth visiting particularly since it supposedly had some connection to Planet Happy Garden and Parksauna in Wegberg-Wildenrath.

The club is new, having only opened four months before. Facilities are obviously new. There is a sauna, large communal shower (all sparklingly new and clean), contact/bar area and a very small triangular garden. The rooms are on the ground level and down in the basement. They had a small cold buffet but I wasn’t particularly hungry. Drinks did include beer and non-alcoholic fare.

The entrance fee at 40 Euros seemed rather steep for what was offered. This isn’t an FKK club, the women wear dessous, kind of like they do at PHG. There were only two women there, Janine (22 from Heinsberg, blonde, rather mollig but if its not excessive, I don’t mind), and a South Asia woman whose name I didn’t get but was an interesting person to talk to – she’s obviously lived in Germany a while since her German was very good.

I’d found my Ruhe since there were only two women present and I was the only customer for the whole time I was there. I had a few drinks, some shut-eye and when I was ready, decided I would do Janine.

There is no action in the contact area here. After some small talk, we went to the room. She did not kiss, allow fingering and did not allow me to go down on her. For the 70 Euros demanded per session, this seemed rather steep.

So much for being a little adventurous. None of the women in the website photos were there so also from that standpoint, it was a disappointment. After using the sauna and showering, it was time to leave.

Having gotten rid of my need to experience a new club, I decided to return to Babylon to see what had changed.

There is a new bar in the contact room which takes up quite a bit of space. It does reduce the couch area significantly. They say they will be offering food soon but did have pretzels, fruit and doughnuts available.

There were about a dozen women present of whom I recognized Shirina, Verona, Lin, Rebecca and few others. Anja apparently is gone. I forgot to ask if Tamara is still there but should have.

I went with two German blondes when I was there: Angela, 19 from Koeln, dirty blonde, nice legs and ass, small tits, one missing tooth and Laura, 19 from Siegburg, natural blonde, small tits but with a really nice, innocent face.

After a little bit of interaction downstairs with Angela, off we went to a Zimmer. I went down on her. She was very wet, cleanly shaved except for a small, narrow landing strip and she clearly enjoyed being given a tongue lashing. She kissed and was a nice fit.

Laura was even better. We went up to the room with the three beds and asked me if that would be okay. At the very beginning of my visits to these clubs, that would have bothered me. Now I just don’t care anymore if anyone watches. She has what the Germans call a Puppengesicht and looking into those clear blue eyes was quite an experience. She was fully shaved, had nice fully developed lips (a nice feature), was quite wet but I did not go down on her. She allowed only shallow kissing but she was an even better fit than Angela was.

Quite accidentally, I ran into Saunaboy at this club. He had dropped in to see Shirina. We’d met last October Bernds. I remembered him and he remembered me. We had an interesting talk about Gott und die Welt and he had a couple of good tips about car rentals in Germany which I’ll check out the next time I need to book a car.

I left this club quite satisfied despite nursing a developing cold from being out all day the day before in Koeln.

On my last full day, the choices were either Wiago, Cocoon or Bernds. I decided to do Wiago. Despite reports of sometimes uneven quality, I’ve actually never been unsatisfied with this club so off I went.

Nothing has changed at Wiago. The pool is still there and they had a fire going in the fireplace (sehr angenehm). Kaleu’s website said something about a Happy Hour when entrance fees are eliminated or reduced but that is not the case.

But it wasn’t the facilities I was there for but the selection of women. There were about a dozen Maedels present, representing a very good selection. There was Samantha (small, petite blonde, nice tits who I’d met previously), Mercedes (tall, thin, dark hair), a petite Hungarian woman with nice tits and a V-shaped tattoo on her side who looked Brazilian to me, a Thai looking woman, two Russians (one petite and blonde, and a larger, full figured woman with jet black hair), two German blondes (one with a full figure and one a little thinner), one black woman, Cynthia (23 from Wuppertal, jet black hair, tall – about six feet in heels, thin but with a nice figure (nice natural tits) and a very nice face), and a very young-looking Turkish woman.

I had Olga, 28, the larger of the two Russians. She kissed, had nice natural tits and had ticklish ears. I kidded her about wanting to have Ohrenverkehr but she was way too sensitive to allow me to get anywhere near her ears. She was tight, wet and very warm. We changed positions a couple of times but it was hard to not give in to that combination. She milked me very thoroughly.

Having had my Hauptgericht, it was time for a break before going to my dessert: Cynthia. I have a thing for women with jet black hair and the combination of that with her proportions and face were too much to resist. Her visual appeal is just on a different plane. It turns out she is from Italy but grew up in Wuppertal. German is her mother tongue. She was easily the most intelligent of the women I met on this trip, as she can converse quite well.

She’d only been at the club for two weeks but had worked privately in Wuppertal before. I sensed a reluctance to do anything out in the open because she was still relatively new but it didn’t matter to me. In the room she was just great. I found her to be intelligent, eager to please and an excellent fit.

My conclusions: I picked the wrong day to visit Fantasyland but will return. Tag und Nacht Café needs to built up a base of women and customers but otherwise the facilities are first class though a little too tight. Their pricing situation and service offering needs to be rationalized because the value isn’t there otherwise. Babylon is still my favorite club and I will always make it a point to drop in when in NRW. Wiago is more of a walk on the wildside. You don’t know what you are going to get but I’ve had one of a kind experiences here at this club which I’ve not been able to duplicate anywhere else.

That evening, I had a chance to meet with Kaleu, who I’ve exchanged e-mail with numerous times over the past few years and whose website is a great research tool. We had a great conversation comparing his experiences and mine (though he’s been at this quite considerably longer than I’ve been). I promised to get in touch the next time I am in NRW.

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden