My first report (Céline in Atlantis)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Unregistered, 8. November 2002.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Avé César,

I'm quite happy to be accepted in this forum. I introduce myself. I'm french and living & working in Germany. Here is my first report.
    This week I visited the Atlantis for the X time. My choise fell on the nice little croatian named Céline. Sun-browned 165 cm tall, dark hair, nice body not too big breasts she is a dream of person...After a little small-talk, with common place, we went upstairs to to bed-room, one of the last on the right with a big mirror.Towels down and we started directly kissing hugging fingering etc...Then she started the blowjob, a real virtuose in blowing the horn. We made a 69 and during about 15 minutes we made a both side blowjob. Fantastic. Afterward a came into her mouth, a nice feeling and a was feeling like a bird, vey free of anyhing. Afterward we went down, gave her 100 Euro plus a tip, like for the waitress, when the job is well done I'll give a little tip.
    Best regards.

signed Lone Frenchman

2. AtlantiX

AtlantiX Gesperrt

Homepage:
    Na is ja super

Hi Lone Frenchman

( zu deutsch: Hallo Fronleichnam )

Toll deine Erlebnisse mit Celine, komm bald wieder von de Insel,
    und , laß es uns wissen !

3. Lone Frenchman

Lone Frenchman Legionär

Homepage:
    fronleichnam

Avé César,

I thank you for this quick reply, I messed up with my registration and my name did not show up.
    For explication of my name Lone means Einsam, Alleingaenger. Frenchman don’t neads a translation. In english Fronleichnam means Corpus Christi!
    Partner you did a wrong translation or did you a joke?
    I have a question. My english report should I translate it into german and set it in the german thread?
    Thanks for helping me

signed Lone Frenchman

4. AtlantiX

AtlantiX Gesperrt

Homepage:
    Fronleichnam

also ich sag mal auf deutsch:
    lieber ne Latte im Juni als keine im November
    oder: wo ist unsre Frühschicht-N A T A L I E
    wo ist unser Empfangs-Gau, das blond Gift?

5. Wolfl

Wolfl Lupus Sextilius

Homepage:
    Hallo AtlantiX,
    wenn Du unbedingt nen Scherz machen musst mit dem Namen eines neuen Users, dann mach das mittels Smileys bitte auch deutlich.
    Und zumindest auf eine diesbezügliche Nachfrage Frenchmans könnte man das nachträglich erklären!
    Stattdessen kommt ein Posting, für das men vermutlich Abitur braucht. Ich verstehs jedenfalls nicht.

@Lone Frenchman
    sorry for the joke from AtlantiX with your name. I think that was not the best joke I read in my life :(
    Please choose the language for posting what you want and that would be the easiest for you, englisch or german.
    But its not necessary to translate your postings and set them twice in the forum.
    Thanks for your postings
    Wolfl :cool:

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden