Ms. Roemerforum Results

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Jackyo, 18. Februar 2003.

1. Jackyo

Jackyo Legionär

Homepage:
    Since some of you were probably wondering what the Ms. Roemerforum contest was about but couldn't read the discussion in German, I thought I would do a quick summary of how it went.

All Roemer who had registered prior to the 16 of December, 2002 and had posted at least ten times were allowed to vote.

Only women actively working in an FKK club were eligible. No hobby hookers, street women, etc…

Each Roemer was allowed three votes. The first vote counted for three points, the second vote for two points and the third vote for one point.

Voting ended on the 10th of January, 2003 at midnight and results were made available on the 15th of January, 2003.

Prizes consisted of gift certificates at Douglas, a cosmetics and perfume retail chain: 100 Euro for first prize, 75 Euro for second prize and 50 Euro for third prize.

Out of 200 eligible voters, 103 voted for a participation rate of 51%. 126 women were named, spread over 29 clubs.

The top three winners were:

First place: Angelika, Atlantis in Altenstadt – 59 points from 32 Roemer
    Second place: Melanie, Oase in Burgholzhausen – 29 points from 12 Roemer
    Third place: Lucy, Fantasyland in Goergeshausen – 28 points from 12 Roemer

In alphabetical order is a list of the women who earned over double digit points during this competition.

Alina, Fantasyland
    Aylin, Bernds
    Cindy, Atlantis
    Irina, Relax
    Katja, Grimbersauna formerly of Atlantis
    Maria, Oase
    Renata, Oase
    Stella, Atlantis

I know from sight three of these women but have not (unfortunately) had the pleasure. It does give me a “to do” list for the next time I visit.

Tschuess!

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden