FTL on Saturday

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von shakespeare, 16. Februar 2003.

1. shakespeare

shakespeare Guest

Back to Fanstasy Land after a break of a few weeks to find myself there on a Saturday early afternoon. My last visit had left me with the impression of having arrived just after a bomb alert, with those remaining putting on a brave show of normality. This might sound harsh, but I am one of those who have known FTL when it was humming with excitement, great girls and great sex. There were few better places than FTL during last summer.
    For what I found on Saturday I don't blame anyone at FTL least of all the boss. The blame rests with the German authorities who have no sense of joie de vivre and insist on raiding FKK clubs looking for a few extra Euros to fill the empty coffers of the hopeless government, by collaring anyone without the right papers.
    All of which means that Saturday was as a fellow Roman describes. Before he gets savaged by the loyal FTL fans I have to agree with him. Four girls were playing Mau Mau with the masseure - a great impression that created! That left Lucy to carry the good name of FTL on her own. She deserves all the praise she gets. Though I have to say she has serious competition in the drop dead gorgeous stakes from the latest Thekefrau - a tall long legged slim blonde dressed in leather trousers and a leather tube top she kept on pulling up as it inched down every time she sashayed over to open the door.
    The card game wasn't all that serious and soon broke up after the girls had eaten and I had gone over to stand there and hopefully, by my presence, make it plain that some men around here would appreciate a bit of action.
    But still anybody would regard it as the pits to part with 50Euro and find he was in a place where the girls sat around playing cards and taking not the slightest interest in making the men feel randy! Rather the attitude was, if you want a f..k ring the bell and someone will be along soon.
    I decided to choose Isabel. She's tall shoulder length dark hair, slim with slender legs and wearing a modest bikini with plastic flower studded beach shoes. She looks to be late thirties but her body is younger and firmer than her face. Let's hope the bikini and beach shoes get dropped for something sexier. Or is this a sign of the times??
    Isabel is pleasant to talk to, but offers no couch action whatsoever apart from gently stroking and kiss or two. Good enough I thought, but tame.
    In the room, the hearshaped one, she disappeared saying 'back in a moment'. This I never like as it is a form of time wasting and a serious mood killer. Imagine it, there you are with your mast raised and the object of your lust bu..ers off!!
    So hello Isabel nice to see you again. Now one thing Isabel is really good at is close amorous contact, She adores being stroked and kissed. And giving her head, well she thinks that is great.
    Unfortunately her version of the same thing is not so 'fullsome'. Little Will was not having the wildest of times down. Isabel does not seem to enjoy giving blow jobs. I took matters in my own hands and rolled on the 'conti' myself to take Isabel from behind. She came alive and started to enjoy herself once again, which always makes me satisfyingly hard. We finished in the missionary position with Isabel holding on hard, but then once we were both exhausted and straightening ourselves out the light in her went out again.
    On balance it was no great shakes. Compared to Lucy it was dullsville. To be brutally honest 100Euro will buy you 45 minutes of seriously good sex at Traum-Paradies in Cologne which has some good looking girls and read the sister forum- Rheinforum- to see how much people like it.
    If it is sex you want without the trimmings of an FKK club - sauna, masseuse, sunbed and lazing around for a few hours - then go to TP or somewhere like it.
    Personally I think the atmosphere at FTL on that Saturday was poor bordering on boring. It rubs off on the girls as well who start doing the minimum. All the time I was there the 'contact rooms' were empty, not a girl sitting there looking seductive - all in the sauna area chatting to each other and then thinking it was amusing to turn around and ask the men 'anyone want sex?' - that I tell you went down like a lead balloon with the seven men there who made not a single reply.
    No, when I think it over it will be a while before I go back there, hoping once again that FTL has returned to being a great Fantasy

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden