Deanix's List

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Jackyo, 12. Januar 2003.

1. Jackyo

Jackyo Legionär

Homepage:
    I recognize a lot of these symptoms in myself and found Deanix's list extremely funny and therefore worthwhile translating.

Danke, Deanix!

First the line in German, then my translation in English:

- Woran ich erkenne, dass ich Clubsüchtig bin:
    - How I recognize that I am addicted to FKK clubs:

1) beim Sex mit der Ehefrau frage ich, ob Sie auch ZKs anbietet

While having sex with her, I ask my wife if she French kisses

2) die Clubs haben eine Einzugsermächtigung von meinem Konto

The clubs have direct withdrawal privileges from my bank account

3) ich bin der Meinung, alle Frauen seien 22 Jahre alt und tragen französische Namen

I start believing that all women are 22 years old and have French names

4) zum Grillfest meines Chefs erscheine ich mit einem Handtuch um der Hüfte

At a barbecue given by my boss I show up with a towel around my waist

5) an der Rezeption des Steigenberger frage ich nach den anwesenden Top-Acts in der Hotelsauna

At the reception desk of a luxury hotel I ask about the presence of top service providers in the hotel sauna

6) ich habe in Altenstadt, Burgholz- und Görgeshausen Zweitwohnsitze angemeldet

I have established a second residence in Altenstadt (Atlantis’ hometown), Burgholzhausen (Oase’s hometown) and Goergeshausen (Fantasyland’s hometown).

7) bei der Bundestagswahl suche ich auf dem Wahlzettel die Imperatoren

At the Federal elections, I look for emperors names on the ballot (a Roman reference)

8) alle meine Freunde tragen seltsame Namen, viele enden mit ...ix

All of my friends have strange names, most of which end with “ix” (as in Asterix, Obelix… etc.. – again another Roman reference)

9) ich trage privat nur noch Badelatschen

I only wear bath slippers when I am at home

10) bei "Wer wird Millionär?" behaupte ich bei der letzten Frage, Atlantis sei nie untergegangen

On “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?” I argue at the last question that Atlantis never sank

11) ich spreche mittlerweile russisch, rumänisch, polnisch, tschechisch und sächsisch

I have started to speak Russian, Rumanian, Polish, Czech and Sachsen

12) als Startseite des Internet-Browsers habe ich das Römerforum hinterlegt

I have the Roemerforum as the start page of my Internet browser

13) ich habe einen eigenen Parkplatz und einen eigenen Spind im Club

I have my own parking place and locker at the clubs

14) nach dem Onanieren habe ich das Bedürfnis einen Bericht darüber zu schreiben

After jacking off I feel the need to write a report

Und das sicherste Zeichen, daß ich Clubsüchtig bin:
    And the surest sign that I am addicted to these clubs:

15) meinen Wohnungsschlüssel trage ich an einem roten Plastikbändchen ums Handgelenk

I wear my apartment key on a red plastic band on my wrist

jackyo

2. shakespeare

shakespeare Guest

had me in stitches, really very, very funny indeed. Can imagine an FKK groupie insisting on 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' that he knows where Atlantis is and he's been there a lot and as far as he's concerned it is still dammed well there but the residents all seem to be women, and that it is no Fantasyland, but the place to be 'dude' if you want to Relax.

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden