Atlantis pricing

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Lone Frenchman, 23. Februar 2003.

1. Lone Frenchman

Lone Frenchman Legionär

Homepage:
    Avé César,

I've noticed that a lot of Americans come to the Atlantis... and have influenced the prices (?).

Here is their pricing:

50€ = +/-50$, 30 minutes normal service, kissing, blow job without condom, + sex with condom included.

100€ 1 hour (see above)

50€ extra for French total

100€ extra for anal sex...

Check it out...

gezeichnet Lone Frenchman

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 24. Februar 2003
  2. shakespeare

shakespeare Guest

FKK prices

In my experience you are lucky to find extras offered in FKK clubs. By extras I mean oral sex 'til you come in her mouth and anal and even sex without a condom. Some girls in some clubs do and you have to ask the bar girl who does offer 'more' or failing that ask the girls themselves who offers what you want.
    ATL is one such club as are BHH and Bernd's Sauna near Hennef well known for such pleasantries. In the past Bernd's was also known for girls who for Euro 25 (DM50) more would dispense with the condom altogether. That kind of extra definitely carries a health warning. Bare back riding is much sought after in Germany and as you might expect something of a taboo to mention where you can get it even on these forum sites. Such information is shared privately.
    Bernd's popularity was based not only on the great atmosphere of the place and the excellent service the girls give, but also it has to be admitted the BBR offered to regulars.
    Whether this is still the case I could not tell you. In some other clubs like FTL girls have been 'sacked' when it was found out they were offering BBR.
    As for prices. Add the entrance, the normal fee and the extra fee together and you get to pay around Euro200 for anal sex. That is about what you would pay minimum for what they call 'tabulos' sex in a bordello. But the bordello price is for an hour, usually. So extras in an FKK club work out more expensive.
    However the world 'tabulos' tends to get misused by girls who advertise themselves as all inclusive 'tabulos' - you have to actually ask if that includes anal as sometimes it does not.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 24. Februar 2003
  3. Lone Frenchman

Lone Frenchman Legionär

Homepage:
    prices

Avé César,

thank you to the person who corrected my typing errors.
    I gave the pricing infos because, I saw a lot of american paying a lot more then the official price, and being shaven like sheeps (translated from the french) by the not so cute ladies...

gezeichnet Lone Frenchman

P.S. with new proxy please check....

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 24. Februar 2003
  4. mike-t

mike-t Zenturio

Homepage:
    4 anal sex u can bargain,last time I try a cute brasilian girl from Recife 1h best gf6 for 100 include door nr. 3.

5. hessenbub

hessenbub Präfect

und? wie ist der name der guten, grosszügigen dame?

or in english:

and? what's the name of this generous girl?

gruß vom hessenbub

6. mike-t

mike-t Zenturio

Homepage:
    Liliani,war letzten Samstag leider nicht da.

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden