WickedWilly Goes for the Record

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von peter, 11. März 2003.

1. peter

peter bordeigener Ausländer

Homepage:
    This british guy posted his amazing trip in WSG again. 10 girls, if he knew he was within one girl of Norman's record, he probably would have fit another one in:

Atlantis 10

THE PLAN

This was my second visit to Germany for an FKK visit having visited there in Dec 2002. That was a two day visit and took in FKK’s Atlantis and Oase. This was a more fleeting visit, just one whole day in FKK Atlantis. The plan was to arrive at around 11 in the morning on Saturday 8th March and leave about 4 am Sunday 9th, hopefully taking in 10 girls.

The planned itinery and costs are as follows:

Currency
    700 euros purchased by www.fxonline.co.uk - no commission and if paid by switch no card cost or delivery charge. Currency delivered by registered post next day. Rate was best after looking at 10+ other places. I would recommend.
    Flight
    Mar 8 Gatwick – Frankfurt British Airways (main airport) 7.05 – 9.55 am
    Mar 9 Frankfurt – Gatwick British Airways 7.25 – 8.15 am
    Cost £31.20 (plus air miles) Booked direct online with BA via Executive Club.
    Parking
    BCP off airport £10.90 booked online.
    Car
    Alamo rental booked via ebookers.com
    Opel Vectra 1.8 not including petrol. £41
    Ended up with Mercedes A Class petrol auto
    Route

1:
    Start out going East on AIRPORTRING toward HUGO-ECKENER-RING.
    0.39 km

2:
    AIRPORTRING becomes HUGO-ECKENER-RING.
    2.00 km

3:
    Merge onto A3 via the ramp- on the left- toward WÜRZBURG/FRANKF.-SÜD.
    21.70 km

4:
    Merge onto B45 via exit number 54 toward FULDA/HANAU/HAINBURG.
    3.47 km

5:
    Merge onto B43A toward A45/DORTMUND/A66/FULDA/HANAU-KLEIN- AUHEIM.
    7.61 km

6:
    B43A becomes A66.
    5.39 km

7:
    Take A45 toward DORTMUND/GIESSEN/KASSEL.
    14.84 km

8:
    Take the B521 exit- exit number 39- toward ALTENSTADT/NIDDERAU/BÜDINGEN/ORTEN BERG.
    0.25 km

9:
    Turn LEFT onto B521.
    1.75 km

10:
    Turn LEFT onto HANAUER STRASSE/L3189. Continue to follow L3189.
    1.26 km

11:
    Turn LEFT onto HELMERSHÄUSER STRASSE.
    1.29 km

12:
    Turn RIGHT onto SIEMENSSTRASSE.
    0.20 km

Total Estimated Time: Total Distance: 60.14 km
    46 minutes

Cost

Flight £ 31
    Parking £ 11
    Car £ 41
    Admission Atlantis £ 43
    10 girls @ 50 euros £ 354
    Food £ 7
    -------
    Total trip cost £ 487

One day of pleasure £500!!!! So I spoil myself now and again aren’t I worth it!

THE GIRLS

Note on ratings:- I have called my ratings the BALLS ratings. I rank Body (B), Attitude and personality (A) Looks (LL), Session and Performance (S). To give the overall BALLS rating I give a weight of 1,2,1 and 3 to each of the categories respectively and divide by seven, rounding up and down by my feel for the session. These are very subjective, my preference being tall, dark haired ladies with good sized firm breasts, long hair and beautiful face.

Nora – 23 German from Dortmund, blonde, tall 5’9” out of shoes. Good English, great body with medium tits, stunning eyes. Good coach play, BBBJ and multiple positions. Very sexy.
    BALLS RATING 8.8:- B 9 A 9 LL 9 S 8.5

Jana - 23 Eastern block blonde, 5’11”, log hair, pretty, good tits. English poor. Picked this girl for her looks, it was hard to communicate. I would imagine if you speak Russian or whatever the session would improve, seemed to really enjoy what she does, by the look on her face. Short BBBJ, lots of fucking, she liked it on top. Talked while on the job, whatever she was saying it was sexy for me!
    BALLS RATING 8.5:- B 9 A 8 LL 9 S 8.5

Rosa – 25? Dominican Republic, caramel (her description of her colour), dark, 5’ 4”. English OK, Spanish. Looks OK, bad by Atlantis standards. Great oil body massage, BBBJ, multiple positions, real orgasm, 40 min session. BALLS RATING 8.4:- B 6.5 A 9 LL 6 S 9.5

???? – German, blond, 5’ 7” good English. Body OK looks but not really my type, tits medium. Her chat up enticed me otherwise I would not have chosen her, session started great but pressure for longer time, more services ruined it, see report.
    BALLS RATING 3:- B 7.5 A 1 LL 6 S 2

Sincha session 1 – Brazil 23? Brazil, dark, 5’6”. OK English/good Spanish. Good looking, but not stunning with dark hair and fringe. Fantastic body, good tits, exquisite butt, tattoo on arm. Good session, BBBJ and positions, good technique, looked like she loved it, but sensed a little clock watching towards the end.
    BALLS RATING 8.5:- B 9.5 A 8 LL 8.5 S 8.0

Rosas friend – 22? Dominican Republic, black (chocolate), Very short hair, 5’ 4”. English OK, Spanish. A little prettier than Rosa and slighter built. Good BBBJ, multiple positions, came loudly. Not as experienced as Rosa, but good and willing
    BALLS RATING 8.4:- B 7 A 9 LL 7.5 S 8.75

Sincha session 2 – Better session, more passion, she got into it more, came once, no clock watching this time, spent time talking to me before session after she discovered I speak a little Spanish, which seemed to make a big difference.
    BALLS RATING 9.0:- B 9.5 A 9 LL 8.5 S 8.5

??? – Spanish, long blond hair, spoke mainly Spanish. Great body, with great tits but false. Should smile more, OK looking. Average session with nothing special to add.
    BALLS RATING 8.1:- B 9 A 8 LL 8 S 8

Lina? – 21 German blonde 5’11” medium tits. Playboy model type a 10 in many people’s books a little to “blonde type” for me , nice girl, good English, but nothing special personality wise. Not a regular, did the basics well, seemed to enjoy it, but no real passion.
    BALLS RATING 8.4:- B 9.5 A 8 LL 9 S 8

???? – Turkish mixed with somewhere I had not heard of, dark, 5’ 6” English good. Looks and body OK but not top notch Atlantis standards. Wore lace up boots, medium tits and had pointed nose, strangish package that suited her. A little crazy (in nice way). Session was very long 50 mins which included 15 minutes of me massaging her, while she played with me. BBBJ , DATY in multiple positions, 69, many positions and great tit fuck.
    BALLS RATING 9.0:- B 8 A 9 LL 7.5 S 9.75

THE REPORT

I had confirmed my flight on-line, and was travelling light, just a book, toothbrush/paste, mouthwash, mints, pro-plus pills (to keep me awake) and a pen and paper. Left home at 5am sharp after getting up at 4 after only two hours sleep. I made the mistake of promising to meet someone at a dance club I know intending to go home by 10 am but the dancing was good and eventually got home at just before 2! Took only 25 mins to get to BCP car park and within 50 minutes of leaving home was having a coffee waiting for the gate to be given. Check in was a breeze as I had confirmed on-line - a good idea. The plane left 15 minutes late, but with a strong tail wind arrived on-time. Ham and cheese croissant and fruit was not bad for such a short flight. Went straight through passport control and up to Alamo car hire. Very efficient here, no Vectra, but they offered me an auto Mercedes A class, which suited me fine, as my main car is an auto too. The directions on Map Quest were perfect; it was a gorgeous day and the roads clear. The drive was so much easier and quicker than from Frankfurt Haan, so if you can go to the main airport. Much to my delight I arrived at Atlantis and was paying my 60 euros at on 11 am. What a difference to my last trip. Good point the showers were hot this time!

There must have been about 20 girls there when I arrived and three or four guests. Standards where very high, with lots of statuesque blondes and a selection of darker skinned beauties who turned out to be the Spanish speaking quarter. I sat down and surveyed the talent. A blond (frizzy hair) who was quite attractive was smiling at me in a subtle way, she was nice, but I wanted to take my time. I was tapped on the shoulder by another blonde offering me everything, she was not the best looking there, so despite her sales pitch I told her maybe later (a mistake, never promise unless you mean it). It was so difficult to choose, as in direct view (the Spanish contingent were all together at the back behind the bar out of view) it was all very good similar looking blondes. I decided to smile back at the one who was smiling at me earlier and we had a few minutes of visual flirtation. I decided to try her so invited her over. She was so sweet. She said she liked my smile was not pushy at all, but did just enough be subtlety sexy. We flirted for a good fifteen minutes, we kissed (she did this beautifully, played a little and made sure I was suitably turned on. Her eyes stared into mine and I am sure she could have won my heart with them. Any Nora, a German from Dortmund took me upstairs and charmed, as well as spoilt me. Her BBBJ was good, liked it when I went down on her and sex was just as delightful. It was not a full on passionate session, but she never stopped smiling or making me feel special, which is what we all want when we are here. A real good lady and class act, definitely recommended, I wish I had had a second session.

I planned an hour to hour and a half between sessions, so spent the time relaxing using the facilities to the full and surveying the talent. There is nothing like surveying while swimming in the pool or relaxing in the Jacuzzi. Spotted another blond from the pool, again tall with long hair this time. Very good looking a playboy type, a ten for most of you blonde fans. I sat near her and soon she came over. I think she was Russia, definitely Eastern block. Conversation was very difficult, but I wanted her for her looks, she had a great body, tall, not skinny but well toned with good tits natural tits for a girl that tall. She kissed passionately, but not with Nora’s finesse, gave good BBBJ, but this was only for a few minutes. I thought she would be a time watcher, but looking back I think she liked the sex, she donned the condom then proceeded to shag me silly from on top, she was muttering all sorts of words in Russian? Liked me playing with her tits and I had to instigate of change of position. We did doggy and missionary, but she ended up on top again, she obviously loved it there, she muttered even more and played with her own tits and nipples, I just laid there and admired the view! Whether she was telling me what a good fuck I was or insulting me as she ground away I do not know, but it was dead sexy, probably a good job I did not understand a word! I came for the second session running almost dead on the half hour and she seemed happy leaving me with a smile on her face. I did not see her again, she must have left fairly soon after the session.

I was again approached by the first girl and put her off. After killing some more time I fancied something different from a blonde. Not as easy one might think, as although the numbers had increased, there was still a predominance of blondes. I spotted the German/African girl I had an hour session with in December. She was the one girl I wanted to repeat with here so I was very pleased. It turns out she had called me as soon as I came in, but I did not hear her. She was not feeling well so we chatted for fifteen minutes. I did not take her as she was obviously unwell and I would fell terrible banging someone under the weather. So I ventured over to the Spanish quarter and soon was approached by Rosa, not a looker, certainly not in this company, but we chatted and she was nice and from the Dominican Republic. She suggested a massage, so I thought what the heck, I had never had a DR girl and having heard a lot about DR girls by Mel a friend and fellow monger from the USA, I thought I would have one for him (so to speak)! She surprised me by pulling out a bottle of baby oil and giving me a very good body to body massage; this lasted a good fifteen minutes and was very relaxing and reminded me of Barons in BKK. We conversed in Spanish and English and was good practice for me (the worst linguist in the world!). I was not too worried about sex at this stage, she did not turn me on that much, but soon she was giving me a delicious BBBJ and sex was surprisingly good too. She made up for her looks in attitude and tried so hard to make me cum. She came and was upset that I could not, but after two, it is usually impossible for me to cum again. After a good forty minutes I ended the session knowing I could not cum and she was a still a little upset. I told her it was not her fault, it was me, but I think she was disappointed!

Back in the open I again chatted to my poorly friend. She was clearly not well, but was worried she would be told off for leaving early! I told her to go and would talk to the management if necessary. We chatted for a good half hour and she eventually did leave. Shame, I would have loved a session with her.

I read a little and noticed how busy it was getting, lots more girls and men. The same girl again approached me again, I had found out she was a friend of the sick girl. Apparently she had told her I was a good session and a big boy and she wanted me. So I fell for the flattery and thought I may get a good session from her even if she was not my cup of tea. We went in a cabin near the Jacuzzi and it all started well, she was full of complements told me she wanted me to make her cum and what she wanted and for ten minutes it was good, then came the first negotiations, did I want anal? NO! ( I will not pay 50e for that), then a little later CIM? NO!, then the session was so good so did I want an hour? Well it went on for a good ten minutes and by then I was soft and nothing she or I could do would make it better! Now, this was a first for me, I know I have a problem shooting after a few sessions, but not being able to get a hard on, not me, it just never happens. I know I am mid forties, but this was never going to happen to me. I still had half a days performing and six girls to do. I think she took this as a personal affront and walked off. I followed and paid, but mentally I had taken a blow that took a good three hours to recover from!

To top this my GF rang to say she wanted me to call her and where was I. Could not ring back as mobiles were not allowed. So I had the guilt trip and the non performance issues to deal with. I do not know why it affected me but I was worried I would have to spend all the time here without action, stupid I know but mentally I was affected for a while. I decided as I had not eaten, I should order some food, and did a Pizza. I killed the hour in between worrying and talking to Rosa and her friends. She suggested a threesome with her friend chocolate and caramela as she explained it. I was in no state to go for that so we just chatted. The pizza took an hour to come but was massive and delicious, cheap at 8.5 euros. I told my self that this would help as lack of sleep and food (I usually eat like a horse) had affected my performance. Anyway after the food I mulled around, putting off a session, when I clocked a girl I had seen around and seemed popular. So I got sensible and went over. She was better close up, with a killer body, she said she was from Brazil and immediately I knew this was the medicine I needed. Two minutes later I was upstairs and pawing this beautiful woman with one of the sexiest asses I have ever seen. Conversation was OK, however, she was a little coldish, but performed well and seemed to enjoy it. I know when she moved position to doggy and waggled that butt that I would finish this session no probs! She was disappointed, even a little affronted when I could not cum, but did end the session dead on the half hour. Not the best session I have had but worth it just to see the ass.

I now realised what a Wayne Kerr I had been and was up for more. I rested and killed some time. It did get a bit boring between sessions, a downside for a long visit. I waited an hour or so then was approached by Rosas chocolate friend. She got me going and gave me a good BBBJ on the couch, which she continued upstairs. A nice session ensued; she was not as skilled as Rosa, but keen to please and was disappointed not to be able to extract some juice. It is a little difficult, this at times. Do any other of you guys have the same problem? If so how do you deal with it?

I am a little tired know and getting really bored between sessions. I am sitting in the Latin Quarter when Sincha sits on the couch opposite. After five minutes she beckons me over and starts chatting. One of the DR girls’ asks me in Spanish if I have seen Rosa and I reply. Sincha is astounded I speak Spanish and tells me off for not speaking to her. I tell her my Spanish is bad and I thought she would speak Portuguese, but no, she is fluent in Spanish. From here on in things looked up even more. We chatted for half an hour with no pressure whatsoever. Now this is a popular girl, who I think likes to earn, so it was nice her giving me some non-pressured time. In the end I wanted her again and suggested we go upstairs. Now this session was even better, she seemed to enjoy it too and came fairly loudly and for a long while. She then went doggy and I came within a few seconds, I was so pleased. I told her that was good and discussed the problem. She told me not to worry, she said she liked men to last and it was good that I did. Still I was cured of my droopy Willy syndrome and left her envying all you Rio regulars. I bet being surrounded by hotties like Sincha who love what they do must be like paradise, one day I will find an excuse to go to Rio.

Now I was sure I could complete my task of double figures and was well up for it. Time really began to drag as I had, had more saunas, Jacuzzi and swims than I have ever had in one day, my book was finished and had looked at every lady here up and down many times over.

Now on the way up for my second session with Sincha, she had stopped to talk with a girl who turned out to be Spanish. I had seen her and wanted a session and Sincha suggested a threesome. I should have said yes and regret it now, but as soon as I saw her alone asked her upstairs. I cannot remember her name; she had a great body that was only slightly spoilt by her ample breasts being false. She did have a good slim waist. She spoke little English and we did not converse that much. We had a reasonable session, but there was nothing out of the ordinary to report. I think she is a girl that if my Spanish was better and with repeat sessions she could be a hot one. There was something there that did not come out this time. Still I enjoyed it and it was another notch for the day.

My penultimate lady was another playboy model. I think she was called Lina. Tall attractive and well proportioned. Not much of a personality this one, but worth doing for her looks. From what I understand she was from Germany, but of Eastern Europe extraction and did not come here very often and was quite new to the game. The session itself was OK, she smiled a lot and looked great and was pleasant if not passionate. A good trophy fuck, but not much more.

My next break dragged and I dozed quite a bit. When I was ready for my last session I moved to the centre couch area and surveyed. Shortly after I felt two hands around my shoulders, turning round I saw a brunette, quite nice looking but second division for here. She seem very happy, told me about her skills and her tight pussy. I put her off for a while and she graciously said if I wanted her, to just let her know. After fifteen minutes of total indecision I decided to give her a go. It was well into the early hours of the morning and the rooms where full. We waited for ten minutes while she sang, played with my dick and teased me. She was half Turkish and half something else; I would say about 25 and wore lace up boots. She seemed very happy when we got one of the rooms at the end and seemed even more pleased with the mirrors. As we disrobed, she lay on the bed and started to play with herself, explaining that she was feeling very horny! She soon was trying to get the old boy down her throat and then asked for some pleasure herself. Went to 69, then she turned on all fours and asked me to carry on. Fingers and tongues where everywhere and she really was into it. Next we bashed the bed from all angles, she came once, maybe twice and I was sweating more than I had all day in the saunas. She asked me why I had not cum, I told her why and she was not having that. She pulled me on top and for what seemed like ages gave me a great combination of titty fuck and BBBJ. I was on the verge for ages and she just kept going until at last I emptied my load (or what was left) over her body and chin. You should have seen the smile on her face, what a girl! After that she told me about an accident she had had and how it hurt and asked me for a quick massage there. I duly obliged and was still going fifteen minutes later. She was so appreciative, it did make me feel good. The whole session was a great end to the day and was only the standard 50e for a good 50 minutes.

The journey back was as easy as the first, the roads where empty and well lit. It is easy to miss the car park as the hire cars have a different entrance so be careful. I got to the airport at five and it was very quite. I had to wait till 5.30 to check in and six for the car checkout. All went smoothly. There were a couple of places to get food and drink, so I had a little breakfast. The plane left again slightly late, but arrived on time and the food was again OK for the short flight. With no luggage I was soon out of the airport on a BCP bus and with no delays was home and sneaking into bed at just gone 9.30am. The whole trip was 28.5 hours in all and my bed was extremely welcome!

This trip was a real success, it may have cost £500, but considering I had 10 sessions with 9 ladies most of them you would bite your hand off to have; I considered it well worth it. Atlantis is a dream, you have to believe me when I say there are many, many beauties here most of whom are not only beautiful but treat you well too. If you can imagine taking all the girls out of a few playboy magazines and placing them in a small relaxing space then you have it. Remember too, that the playboy girls have the advantage of make up, good lighting and photographers tricks. A lot of these girls can match them without all this. They are just natural; wear little make-up and just themselves. All in all it is a low hassle place, 1 bad session out of 10 is great going. You owe it to yourself to go, if you do not, you are missing out.

The only downside, apart from the bad session, was overcoming the boredom when there for so long on your own, no cameras allowed and the girls not understanding that this guy cannot cum every time he takes a girl upstairs. A beer would be nice too, but I understand why alcohol is prohibited.

As usual I write too much, so apologies for that. Next trip will be LOS on June; I will bore you all with my rantings then.

2. Willi69

Willi69 † 09/2015 - Rest in Peace

Homepage:
    Hi Peter,

many thanks for posting this adventure of WickedWilly! :) Funny to read...

Weiß jemand, ob die beschriebene Jana Ex-Wildenrath, Ex-PHG ist?

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden