FKK-40 Aldi Threesome in Dietzenbach

Dieses Thema im Forum "Hessen" wurde erstellt von Bub, 4. September 2016.

1. Bub

Bub Bürger

Last tuesday in Dietzenbach. I had my train at 2 pm at Franfkurt and since the club open at 10 am, it was a good option. Too bad that one of the streets to the club is closed (big work) and Google Maps had some difficulties to accept that I wanted to find another path to the club.

I was here at about 10:40, there were 12 or 14 pictures on the counter (only one where it was written "nicht ohne", most of the pics said "ich mache alles ausser anal") and about 6 or 7 girls on the sofas. Dani opened me and well, she doesn't look like a horse. Actually she looks rather good (didn't really see her teeth though). 40 for entrance, no happy hour. Litlle lockers and only 3 showers. The main room is not very wide. The garden looks like something deserted long ago.

I hesitated to go because of the last reports but the ladies were not specially ugly, no big difference with Villa Venus for me. Karina was already busy on a sofa, speaking with a man (probably a regular) then sucking him. She left with him and returned less than 20 minutes later. Another girl was rather attractive to me, Lana, the others were not (maybe Dani), but no monsters such as described here. I saw a good looking blonde with short hair, maybe Susi, but she was at the reception and not on a sofa. One of the girls was in F39 some time ago (forgot her name).

So when Karina was free, I sat on her sofa. Good talk, she's not pushy, then a little BJ on the couch, then room.

She put a condom on the bed, then we started making out. It"s not the GF experience I get in other clubs but it was OK, she kisses, sucks good, DATY is ok. . I told her I'd like to stay 1 hour. So she left to the reception to tell the TF and she came back and I played a little with my cock on her pussy and we had sex, CG, mish, doggy. Once again not the most passionnate sex I had but it was good, she likes to play, some little dirty talk, it was more fun sex. At the end of the half hour I asked her if she had a friend for a 3 some, she left and luckliy she came back with Lana, the other good looking girl (tits slightly sagging but otherwise pretty). I asked Lana if it was ok for a 3 some, she said "no problem" (she's 28 like Karina and speaks english too). So I took Dana in missionnary, switched between her and Karina a few times , when I was with a girl the other one was not inactive, encouraged me, kissed me.

As I was afraid I couldn't finish, I took Lana doggy, Karina took my cock to put it into Lana and kept looking, then as I was fucking Dana harder and harder she laid on her back and fingered her pussy, I was feeling more and more excited so I pounded Lana strongly, one of the legs of Karina was even on Lana who was nearly lying on her belly! Powerful orgasm for me. I had been fast to come and the three of us had been together for about 15 minutes. I felt that the girls wanted to leave, but I asked them and there were nice enough to stay a little in my arms. We left a little after 20 minutes (50 for Karina). 75 € for Karina and 30 € for Dana.

I enjoyed the 3 some because the girls were cute, playful and willing to please, there was no lesbian action but they acted like good friends and did some teamwork, sucking me together, watching me fucking the other while encouraging me or touching and kissing me. The talking was fun and sexy. No problem for sucking me after I fucked the other. But since they are not really into foreplays, the 1 h for 75 is not really a good deal. I probably will go with them again in the end of October, but for one 30 minutes 3 some and one session of 30 minutes with each one.
    I forgot to say there was something to eat : bread, sausages, fruits, and some kind of "croissants".

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden