Shakespeare's last Dolce Vita visit

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Jackyo, 12. März 2003.

1. Jackyo

Jackyo Legionär

Homepage:
    Again, not my experience but that of Shakespeare who sent this to via PN.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

Dolce Vita revisited

It has been sime time since I was last in Dolce Vita in Briedestrasse in Düsseldorf. Last Sunday work (yes - sometimes it happens) took me to the 'dorf' on the 'Düssel' river and I decided to take time out at Dolce Vita which I remember from the first days it opened as being an exceptionally good club.

What made Dolce Vita so unusual at the time - about three years ago - was its decor. The guy who owns it ( the good looking well dressed bald character you see sometimes around the place) kitted it out as a med villa, a sort of Italian tuscan style with fabulous bedrooms. What a joy to see some imagination go into an FKK club that for once wasn't furnished like a red light district boudiour.

Since then Dolce Vita has gone from strength to strength. Last Sunday what I assumed was a club that could not improve much more and I feared would suffer the same fate as other clubs - good for a while, then a downward slide - had to my delight been given a total make-over. The showers are now re-tiled with expensive Italian tiles in beautiful patterns. The main room has been repainted and re-worked with comfortable tapestry covered sofas, plenty of ornate gilt mirrors everywhere. Outside there is a beautifull glass fronted 'quite room' in the garden area for those who want to chill out (literally) after using the outdoor sauna.
    If the boss reads this forum I want to congratulate him for showing some other clubs how it should be done. What you get at Dolce Vita is a pricing system that is a bargain and the surroundings of a luxuy Italian villa. Jungs, there is no other FKK club that comes near it.

And if the boss of the Hof is reading this I would say - why do you charge so much and do so little for your guests?

OK so it is the girls we go for, but isn't it better to get laid in the back of a Rolls Royce than a Toyota? Or don't you guys care!
    I arrived around 6 pm to be greeted by a smiling lady in a short black negligee with a good set of legs on her and a head of short shocking pink hair. Different, I thought.

Downstairs the old 'school changing room' metal lockers have gone and replaced by classy wooden ones. The changing areas have hair brushes, hairdryers and deoderant available ( and no one steals them!) and slatted wooden benches to sit on. Not even my expensive fitness centre has a mens room as good as this.

So speedily upstairs and look around. Good looking red head behind the bar (why do they always give you that 'your dirty dog I know what you're here for' look! And why do I always fancy them when they are this good looking!! Yes, I know, it's because they are not available).

Of the girls there I had the choice of my Pink Floyd greeter: a tall slim, perfect 10 of a girl in her early twenties, dark hair pulled back into a pony tail, a smaller teanie blonde who wore a black wrap around her waist, round arse and full tits and an older woman with a cute smile and a fuller figure that was in good shape: later came a blonde with long straight hair (natascha??) in a totally sexy bra and pants set (see-through black) who was built like an athlete and gave off an aura of enticing wild sex. She was an eye catcher, just the way she walked.

And then there was Ina.

About 5 foot six tall, short loosely bobbed red hair, tanned with small perfect tits and brown nipples which seemed to be permanently erect, long legs, and a figure that was perfectly proportioned. Ina also had a look about her that spoke of smouldering desire deep within.

There was not much going on, it has to be said. Of the six girls there four including Ina were Russian (and the theke frau as well). Ever since an unforgetable experience in Kiev (work again) back in 1989 I have a terrible failing for Russian women (I would have been a useless spy!!) Ina told me she was bored as it is was very quiet and we shared a few jokes about it. We chatted for a while about clubs and such and then went upstairs.

On the bed she took hold of 'lil Will' and sucked him hard kneeling infront of me, leaving me to run a hand along her back to the delights awaiting me between the cheeks of her arse. She was already wet and moaned as my hand brushed over her pussy lips.
    I turned her on her side and licked her. There was the beautiful musk of juices, the kind a woman gives off when she is really turned on. Ina lay on her back and let me go to work between her legs, moaning and sighing quite loudly now. At first I thought this was play acting but her pussy was telling me something different.

She put her hands on my head and pushed me up and down against her. Her nipples were now extremely hard but the main focus of attention she wanted was her pussy. Little light flicks of my tongue against her clitoris had Ina giving a couple of shudders and a plea to stop as she didn't want to come just then.
    I looked up to find she had the condom ready to slip over my by now rock hard erection. Ina raised her legs and let me guide myself into her. She wanted to watch my cock going in and out of her and rubbed herself furiously with her fingers. She was so keen to bring herself off while I fucked her. She turned over on to her knees and spread her legs wide with her arse in the air so I could get really deep inside. God, she was fantastic, squeeling with each thrust her head buried in the pillow and again rubbing her clit. After about five minutes she came and came arching her back and letting out a series of deeply satisfied sounds. Well, this only spurred me on for another five minutes as there is nothing better than being insde a pussy that has just had an orgasm - all hell breaks loose!

With a build up like that my own orgasm was one of the best I have had, long, muscle clenching spasms that rip right through you.

In all we were about twenty minutes together. Sometimes middle distance running is more satisfying than a marathon. I am not so immodest as to suggest that Ina's 'personal good time' was all the result of my brilliant technique: far from it, on occasions that the girl decides she is going to have her own fun as well as you - then you the guest are indeed 'Oh Lucky Man' when this happens.

Ina was a 200% had to be repeated experience. Unfortunately I could not stay for a second round but spent the last half hour I had there admiring her body and having a smooch with her near the bar.

I cannot tell you how often Ina is there. She says she works when she feels like it and always between 15.00 and one a.m. in the morning.

I am certainly going to take my chances and go back hoping to come across her again, so to speak, and road test the other Russians.

Shakespeare

2. peter

peter bordeigener Ausländer

Homepage:
    Went there tonight

Based on this report, and being that I was in Düsseldorf this weekend I decided to try this club out.

Ambience is very nice, just as described. The Couches are clean comfortable and new, the showers are very good (automatic-stop, but after 1.5 minutes).

When I got there there was a very urban crowd, a litttle too young and criminal for my taste. Later this turned into a very Japanese group, which made the atmosphere more pleasant.

The girls were not that impressive. I talked to Ina for a while, she used to work in Relax in Limburg, and has been here for a month. She told me I was right in my opinion of the crowd, and says it is not her favourite place to work.

Should have booked her, but I didn't really like her face that much, and there waas something about her V that I didn't really like.

There was a persian girl there with a gorgeous face and nice big breasts, but also carrying 10 pounds too many. She was always booked, and I couldn't get any time with her. I met an American at the bar who booked his trip to Germany based on my WSG posts (the pride!) who said her service was great, but I couldn't manage to pull it off.

Maybe because it was a trade fair day, but there were 8 girls I could see and over 15 guys there. When I had to decide whether to book someone or leave with the 25€ bill for not going to a room.

I figured I would waste 25 minutes with the young blonde girl (Alexandra) and hope that the persian girl would be available when I got back down.

She was back up in the room again, so I left.

I was not blown away by the girls there, not my taste. I really didn't like the criminal feeling crowd that seemed to be Stamm Kunden here (Also mentioned in the feedback section of their home page). The place is clean and well decorated for a city club, but I don't think I'll be heading back.

Peter

3. shakespeare

shakespeare Guest

Peterred out!!

Goes to show - different folks different strokes. Ina does have a slightly sorrowful look about her but I personally liked the shape of the gal, the cut of her spinnaker! She reacts best to sympathetic understanding that Dolce Vita clientelle are not up to much. Mobsters is going too far I think. They are mostly, how can I say it, of non German extraction!?
    I tried her a second time the next day to tell the truth as I too found myself unexpectedly in the city for two days on business. Nearly as much fun as the Sunday. I wasn't expecting fireworks two days in a row. I think on 'boring' Sunday Ina made up her mind that I was going to be 'it' for the evening and she might as well have her own fun too.
    My plus points for Dolce Vita are based on the lack of zap at some other places further south which have lost some fizz. It is all comparitive you see!
    And I would finally add that when I went there I was quite prepared to pay the E25 and leave having had a great sauna, a pleasurable tan on the table and a peaceful time to myself in the garden.
    Shakespeare

4. peter

peter bordeigener Ausländer

Homepage:
    Shakespeare

I wouldn't say mobsters, more like small time gangsters and wanna-be mobsters. It has nothing to do with them being Turkish, more just the young tough guy bravado thing.

It is probably because of the in town location. I prefer the out of town sort of clubs as they attract more the 40 year old family guy sort of crowd. Not as many gold chains and geled hair.

But if you happen to be in Düsseldorf without access to a car (as I was this weekend) it is an OK alternative. The facilities are good, even if only for the 25€ cover charge. I was not blown away by the talent, but that was more of a personal feel.

Compared to the RTC's this place is great, but it is all about the female talent and the crowd, and this place didn't bring it for me.

If you are looking for a clean place to hang out, this place isn't bad at all.

Peter

5. shakespeare

shakespeare Guest

Where to hang your hat???

Dolce Vita used to be good when it first opened. I remember the talented Jana (shoulder length red hair and pert little tits you can still see her side-on in the website photos) who then worked behind the bar for a while, and then there was Magdalena the Italian beauty who a lot of people raved about. I did her soon after she arrived there and was getting calls from Mama in Italy on her mobile asking how she was doing.
    This happened once in the middle of us romping on a bed upstairs. I thought Magdalena handled her Mum pretty well!!!
    There was also a hot Brazilian number whose name escapes me. She had a teenie figure and a mass of black curly hair that reached down to her peach of a bum. She must have been 45Kilos (20 of it pussy!). She was sensational at riding me to a climax. The sight of her impaled on my rigid cock and clutching at her small breasts herself to spur her own orgasm, was memorable.
    Then the stunningly tall and gorgeous blonde Russian (Nathalie??) with the tiny waist and full hips. Again you can see her from the back on the website, still (that waist is small!). She had firm full and natural breasts and legs that you could describe as perfect for a stocking and heels advert. She was tight and when taken from behind would dip her back so her arse was right up in the air for you to plunge every inch into her. In the missionary she would beat her heels on my arse to drive me deeper into her.
    So, yes in the final analysis ..it used to be better. But I am sort of against thinking that too much, as once anyone starts thinking that it was better back then, you can miss what's good now.
    Though I have to say, right at this moment finding the good girls is something of a challenge. they are not falling onto one's lap as they used too!! (And I'm not that ugly!!)
    Shakespeare

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden