monday, monday so good to me..

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Unregistered, 27. November 2002.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Its was back to FTL last Monday to see if the fun little creature from Poland Viola (not Violetta as I thought) was there. Arrived around 6pm. Monday's are not great in FTL, though Mia was stunningly dressed in a pale blue trouser suit and gold chain. I would like a very long private consultation with Mia in which we could explore our mutual interests to the full.
    But having chased such thoughts out of my head I sat down to see if Viola was around. No. Back to lusting after Mia for a bit. About to give up and go home when horniness got the better of me. I mean the kind of horniness that persuades you that something you know it not for you, could be better than it looks. You know the feeling - suddenly the girl's big nose has got slimmer and more pert in the last five minutes!!!
    Sitting at the bar was an italian girl, slim, dark hair, tiny arse but something of a tart's 'stomach' if you know what I mean. The 'funny' salon tan as well should have warned me off. But it didn't. her name is Olinna(??)
    But I went ahead anyway and we had some five minutes sofa action with a lot of kissing.
    Upstairs she went straght into action, sucking Lil' Joe. I admit it takes a lot of inventiveness on the girl's part for him to think he is getting anything special. He is so spoiled! After ten minutes of this the law of diminishing returns started to set in. Still I got asked if I wanted to be finished off as a blow job or fuck instead.
    Uh, I knew what I dealing with here now. A pro. So a few thrusting halleluhia's in the missionary position and as soon as I come she's whipping him out and wiping him off before you can say Rev Robertson. A pro as I said of the first order.
    Perhaps my mood was not helped by the sight of Viola cruising along the corridor just as I had made this fatal choice and had my first foot on the stairs (to hell).
    It shows the effect a really fantastic girl can have, when I say I was as randy as all get out within minutes of freeing myself from the Italian slot machine.
    Viola has had her hair cut short and is now a redhead. Looks a bit punky but don't say that to her as she is not impressed. She talks English and not a lot of German. She has great long legs and truly sensuous walk, pert teeny tits, pale skin. Not a glossy looker but oh boy does she like to enjoy herself. I guess she is around 19 year old and likes to tease you, caress you and give deep wet kisses - even on your mouth.
    Some guests of a nationality I will not mention don't seem to be able to handle this and one even refused to pay her. Their macho instincts I fear must have been offended by her playfullness. If I say these swarthy types come from a place that rhymes with Paul Anka you know where I mean.
    After twenty minutes fooling around near the sauna on the quiz machine we set off for the bed in the 'contact' room. She gave me a blow job that nearly had me coming so I returned the compliment. She does enjoy being licked, pushing my head up and down with her hands. She adores talking while having sex, ask her what she likes and she'll tell you what to do. Once inside her, Viola moved up a gear and started to buck her hips and cross her legs behind my back. I squeezed her perfect arse with both hands and this turned her on even more.
    She is about the only girl in FTL I would be happy to spend a hour or more with. She is the best kept secret there, but I think not for long.

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden