Gina in Bochum

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von shakespeare, 16. Januar 2003.

1. shakespeare

shakespeare Guest

i confess I have been making a pig of myself having promised I would stop doing this for a month at least. The girls take time off and so should I. We need a break from the routine, don't we. Ring, enter, pay, strip, stroll, choose, bang, sauna, coffee, no thanks I'm on a break come back in ten minutes, stroll, choose, bang....takes it out of you doesn't it?
    So I kept my promise and stayed away from every FKK club in the land....and went and saw Gina in Bochum instead.
    Here's the word on Gina: she's a natural from her red hair to her red painted toes. She advertises in the Freiclub and was the rave turn at the December Freiclub party. She is a five star performance and there are precious few of those on the Freiclub website.
    Gina persönlisch - age 29, around 1,70, size 38 but could pass for a 36, pale perfect skin with nice youthful breasts, full blooded lips, deep liquid bedroom eyes. She and her husband run their own business in communications and personel training. Interesting how many women in this branch like to be the paid seductress in their spare time (Nadine ex-FTL for one).
    I booked a garantuan session with Gina without realising what I was doing. I blame the seriously Miami South Beach grade of licentious and debauched Emails we exchanged before the date. She described her fantasies, I sent her mine, she dreamed up some more, she even wrote the directions to her warehouse apartment in a lewd fashion such as 'take the A3 north while I step naked into the bath to shave my pussy, turn onto the A42 while I stand in front of the wardrobe wondering which dessous will arouse you most...'
    I found myself standing to attention at her door while the rest of me feigned casualness. she planted a massive wet lipped kiss on my mouth and hauled me inside and we kissed some more. She was dressed in a black skirt and blouse, her red hair tousled and reaching her waist. She wore black rimmed square shaped glasses. She asked me to open the Sekt. This is a cultivated woman who knows the etiquette of entertainment. We sat down and toasted each other, talked a little. Gina knelt infront of me and undid the belt on my trousers, I took her blouse off. She stood up and dropped her skirt to the floor. The hussy was tricked out in her best brothel kit of sheer black nylons suspender belt and transparent black thong. I could make out the crease her pussy lips made in the material between her legs.
    I slid my hand between her legs, she was already very wet. Two fingers, it could have been more, slipped inside her.
    Somehow we made it naked into the bathroom where an oval bath filled with foamy water awaited us.
    This was luxury. A magnum bottle of Bolinger champagne stood in a corner. Gina went to work on my cock, swallowed it down her throat. When a girl can do that to you it is a unique experience. I was in no hurry to stop her doing this. After about twenty minutes in the bath during which time I lapped away at her pussy like a thirsty dog after a hot run.
    Gina's response range is mind boggling. She adores being sucked and her clit played with and she moans deeply when you fuck her hard. The first climax came quickly like an avalanche while she wrapped her legs around my back and her fingers clawed on my back. We took a slow build up to the second, exploring her arse with my fingers. She is very tight there and lets you ride her with every inch you have.
    Three hours later and we are exhausted, so we talk some. Gina says she loves screwing strangers. When she was in her teens if 'someone said to me go to this hotel pick up the key, go to the room get naked and wait for me - I was there. I was so turned on.' Later she explored the swinger scene and occasionally throws parties for invited girlfriends and selected men for a private gang bang. I am currently begging an invite to one of these. Now that she has the 'right partner' she can give full rein to her desires. Playing the whore is her latest 'kick'.
    But don't run away with the idea that she gets involved with the people she has in her sexual adventures. Everyone is there for the sex and not for any other purpose. Swapping partners she says does not mean you end up having to listen to other people's relationships.
    I wrote to her the next day saying how great it was - haven't heard a word back. So that proves the point. A fabulous lay, truly genuine, but persuade yourself its personal? save it buddy! The irony is that this kind of seduction (Gina reminded so much of the film The Final Seduction) is something her man would only get if he paid for it like the rest of us!

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden