Dubai, the best commercial SEX in my live

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Philippe, 24. November 2002.

1. Philippe

Philippe Flipper-Maniac

Homepage:
    I was in July in Dubai and will be again in Dubai for Christmas
    Who can give me more Ideas of Clubs there where I can find Prostitutes and Live-Music?
    Is there somebody in that time in Dubai?
    Does somebody have phone number of interesting girls?
    Does somebody knows other forums where I can find threads about Dubai?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experiences in Summer:

My favourites clubs was York, and Arif-Castle, because they are not only discotheque, but they have also great live-Bands too .
    In York you have mostly Chinese girls and some Turkish, and Russian.

In Arif Castle mostly are African or Chinese.

Cyclone is just a very big discotheque I did not like it to much, but I spent a great night with a Russian girl, which I met there.

Ramada has almost Russian and Chinese girls, but I found a Turkish girl, which I spend the night.

In Hiat I was only once. There are mostly Russian girls they start with 1000 DHS and go down to 700 DHS. (1€ = 3,60 DHS). So I decided to go back to my favourite club York, where I had the best commercial SEX in my live. I always paid only approximately 300 DHS for Chinese and 400 DHS for Turkish or Russian girls always fore the whole night

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 25. November 2002
  2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Dubai

I was in Dubai last year and had great sex with a girl from
    Eritrea which I picked up at the Hyatt hotel bar. This bar
    seems to be a pick up place and has good live mussic.
    The rates there might be a little higher (100 $ for 1 hour to
    your hotel room after negotiating) . They don't want to come
    with you to the hotel room first and want to get you to there appartment, but if you say you go to another girl who joins you to the hotel instead of her, she will come with you. Once they are there they enjoy, because they often live very bad and can enjoy
    your room, shower, ect. and will stay longer than planed.

Have fun,

Frank

3. Philippe

Philippe Flipper-Maniac

Homepage:
    Hiat is very expensive (Also the girls have to pay a lot to get in) at arif castle you can book black girls for 250 DHS(70 USD) a whole night

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

dubai - as in sand in your crack??

Dubai!!! amazing. I thought they beheaded people for doing this stuff in Dubai. Or at least cut your little prince off and presented him to you on plate. Just shows you have to travel the world to find out. This explains one thing to me. The fabulous turkish Jasmin late late of the Hof (a year now since she was there) went off to train as cabin staff for Lufthansa. Guess what - she said she would be flying on the Frankfurt Dubai route. Well anyone who remembers her and takes a Lufthansa flight and she is serving you drinks .... I think you are made!!

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden