Chicago and sex in the city?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Swisslover, 11. November 2002.

1. Swisslover

Swisslover Legionär

Homepage:
    No - I'm not want to talk about my experience in Switzerland - also sorry for not talking about the german nudist-club scene. But maybe also interesting for you! I want to use this board to tell you more about my actual experience in the US.

Since a couple of weeks I'm staying in the Chicago area. As adictated to the german club-scene I know excellent the advantages of the clubs. Anyway - being without for more than a few days could get hard. So after a while I made up to learn more how the buyable sexlive is running and working in the US.

First of all - prostitution is illegal - but Hookers are also easy to find than in Germany. There are lots of private adresses which are offered in free magazines (available in Adult-Book-Stores) - as well as in the internet. There is also a bulletin board which is working like our mostloved Roemerforum. Under

http://theeroticreview.com/index2.asp

you can read lots of reviews of hookers and buyable girls across the whole US. I used information out of the magazines, the internet as well out of this bulletin board to get in touch to my first US contact.

First of all - on the phone - you do not talk about service. Second - fixprices are given, extras like greek-service are available, too. Third - you always can choose between outcall and incall service - means, whether she comes to you or you go to her. The price will be the same downtown, but living in the subburbs it could cost extra.

I decided to meet a girl called Lisa - blond Hair, absolutley looking like a Playboy Bunny, nice shape - shortly, the absolute Woman! We agreed on an one hour service which cost me 300,- bugs. By the way this is the minimun you have to calculate with. I went to her, she opened the door, wearing a nice business suite in dark blue and a white shirt below. I could see directly that she have huge breasts an excellent shape and a very exclusive kind.

So we started with chatting and drinking a Whiskey. Later on she cames over and took my coth of - I did the same with her. She kissed me - but I was not allowed to kiss her (stupid?). She has given me a gorgeous blow job and I have licked her clit till she get warm, weak and wet! Afterwards I fucked her on different ways. It was one of the long last numbers - having sex for an hour - real girl sex like??? yeah at least a little.

I enjoyed it very much - but anyway, service is exclusive and expensive. I even had luck - normaly this kind of full-girl6-service should cost around 1000,- bugs she told me afterwards. So - Sex in US is expensive and illegal.

Nudist-clubs are not thinkable. Even Swingerclubs are available, thus very private and strictley couples only! Single man - no way!

There are also lots of massage centers which are offering all over massages, with tantra hand-job. This are around 150,- $.

ok guys, enjoy the clubs in Germany! As somenone who is working all over the world and tried every country professional services from east to west from south to north - let me tell you, there is no better and more open minded place than Germany!

cheers and hope to seen u soon again in any of the nice clubs!

Swisslover

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 11. November 2002
  2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

sex in the city

I could think of a better way to spend 300 to 1000 bucks and still get laid in the US of A. Just invite any girl out to dinner you fancy. Of course having a foreign accent is a surefire winner.

3. Swisslover

Swisslover Legionär

Homepage:
    Hi Unregistered!

Think you are not banded by the buyable love?

I laid that many girls in the USA, what really works easily - anyway, do it with a professional is a special mood. If you do it in because of real sex - you might be right, but for this I even do not need to go to any professional club. Lots of the Imperators are knowing me and know that I either can go in any bar in the world and pick up any girl to have sex.

Anyway, once again - if you go for a professional service, there is this feeling of doing something forbidden, your adrenalin is shooting in high long before you are there, you know for sure that you will have sex without questions!

Especially - if you pick up a girl anywhere you have to be nice to get her laid. You also should treat her as she treat you. With a hooker - you lay back and enjoy the service - thats what makes the difference.

I need both challenges and I also enjoy both!

have fun,

Swisslover

4. sorcerer

sorcerer Bürger

Homepage:
    Too expensive for me. I would rather fly to Germany and spend some time at Beverly in Solingen. Great experiences at a reasonable price. Overall for a 3-4 day trip it is a cheaper way to go.

Sorcerer::drunk

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

swiss cheese

I take your point swisslover boy and good for you that you can have it both with a pro and a 'real' lover. Legionnaires know well that the 'club test' is a surefire way of telling if a club girl has just 'business' in her head or if she actually likes what she does. I don't ask a club girl to be doing it for real, just give a convincing performance of having fun and enjoying - that makes it worthwhile for me.
    I'm not personally one to lie back and enjoy it, I like to surprise the girl by giving her some fun as well - often when you do this it is rewarded by the girl giving more herself. Think about it: here you are banging a girl who does it at least six times a day (average), well a job's a job for her after a while and it is easy to fall into a routine. Why not, most of the men (legionnaires of course excluded) are going to shoot their load with ten minutes of getting into the room, so she thinks why waste my talents - the next one will be along soon!
    In FKK clubs it is easy for the girls to treat men like buses - missed one? don't worry, another will arrive in a minute.
    On the other hand when I see how gorgeous some of the girls in the German clubs are, beautifully turned out, groomed, tanned and so on (and really make sure the man is in for a treat) and then you go to bed with a 'real' girl and find she is OK wet, eager and excited but her technique is just terrible.
    The perfect girl for me would be a girlfriend who behaves in bed and looks as good as a club girl- then you have real sex and technical experience together in a mind blowing combination

6. Swisslover

Swisslover Legionär

Homepage:
    Your're the man - some mixtures would be great!

How often did you find a 'real' girl and she looks behaves in bed that unexperienced. Also the second reason - that not a lot of girls look that fascinating great as the FKK-girls. So I think you know what I mean.

BTW - will have my last eve in Chicago. Come home on the weekend and will see what kind of real girls I find tonight :hschein

Take care,

Swisslover

7. Puff Daddy

Puff Daddy Guest

Depending on your ability to make a girl feel safe and comfortable and the duration of your stay you might want to try to pick up a girl in a stripclub. I went to a stripclub in Austin, TX a couple of times and got to know a stunning girl from Houston also Texas of course.
    After a couple of nights of chatting and me expressing how much I missed the small things I am used to from Germany ( e.g. the easy access to legal professional sexual relaxation) she was willing to see me at my hotel the other day. I never asked her up front though. I always asked more or less this way "Do you know where I can find a girl beautiful like you..." The next day she would ask if I had found what I had been looking for. I would answer that after I had seen her I couldn't find another girl I would be interested in. I always said things jokingly. Finally we made a date.
    Never did I expect her to show up, but she did. We spent several ours just dining, joking and watching TV before we ended up in the shower, then the tub and finally bed together. I had conventional sex with her twice and gave her 200 bucks for the action, which was ok for her. At the time (1997) a full nudity private dance without touching, which lasted 3 songs, cost 15 bucks.
    We had obviously gone a long way from her asking me for booze because the full nudity strip-show embarrassed her in the beginning (She told me she had only been working at topless bars before) to her fucking me in my hotel room. I think she was just sexually open minded but no rip-off pro. One of the most beautiful girls I have ever been with.
    (I must say I also spent some money in club cover and strip-shows. Maybe another 200 bucks on several days. Well worth it for it was a great club and all new to me. Strip club scene in Germany is not very big - and why bother. Its entertaining and I like it as an appetizer, but only if I get the real deal after the show)

I find American girls fun. Playing the dumb forreigner sometimes helps. People are generally friendly and always more than willing and happy to help.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 27. November 2002
  8. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

sex in any city

America is a big big place, yes I know I am stating the obvious but we europeans sometimes forget how big it is. So women are a fabulous variety.
    Take Manhattan for instance. If you are straight, over 30, have no hang ups, are not bleating about your divorce, or seeing a shrink - oh boy, you will have the best time of your life. Women in Manhattan are so fed up with seemingly sane good looking men who turn out to be totally screwed up or obsessed with themselves. The downside to this is - a lot of the women are screwy in the head!
    Then there's Florida. My best memories are of Florida women. Relaxed, cool and highly sexually driven. Must be the sun. Mix in that latin swing and you realise there is a Jennifer Lopez and better where ever you look. Go to any bar along the intercontinental waterway down by Miami and South Beach and you will not last the evening on your own.
    I was at a dinner table once with friends at a restaurant in the Spanish Esplannade in Worth Avenue, Palm Beach, and these two women simply came over towards the end of the evening and invited us back to their house. It was a night of mind blowing sex with a couple of divorcees in their thirties.

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden